Senior Data Analyst
Our client, one of the world’s leading speciality pharmaceutical companies, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst for its Global SAP implementation. This is a long term project, where you will work with a varied team and report directly to the Global Data Quality Manager. This growing organisation has one of the largest portfolios of quality products available on the international market. Based in Malahide in Dublin, they have a work force of over 20,000 globally, and are highly focused on innovation and customer service.
- Drive program activities relating to master data discovery, integration and harmonization across multiple ERPs systems in support of key supply chain management and manufacturing related activities (e.g. demand planning, supply planning, production planning & detailed scheduling).
- Lead data cleansing activities across multiple systems in coordination with local teams and global IT within a specific domain (e.g. Product, Material, Vendor, Customer, etc.)
- Coordinate data quality activities in preparation for data migration and manage projects to improve data standardization, data accuracy and data integrity – drive improvement, streamlining and cost reduction.
- Work collaboratively with other functions (e.g. Global Quality, Global Supply Chain Management, Finance, affiliates & manufacturing sites) to ensure master related issues are resolved and objectives are met.
- Partner with IT and key business stakeholders in aligning and managing key supply planning related data requirements.
- Support system development activities by assisting in requirements gathering, the drafting of test scripts and test execution.
- Demonstrated experience with data management practices & concepts and data management tools.
- Previous experience in a data management related role.
- Strong background in the pharmaceutical/biologics/fine chemicals/FMCG industry, preferably in a supply chain, manufacturing or quality role is desired but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional business relationships.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Understanding of supply chain and manufacturing processes and concepts (e.g. demand planning, supply planning, production planning & detailed scheduling, etc.) especially from a data perspective.
- Experience with advanced planning systems a strong plus (e.g. Kinaxis, JDA, SAP, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, in terms of both data and process management.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and implement structure and clarity.
- Ability to work well with people at various levels and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Visio)
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
In Return you will receive a generous Compensation Package on a 1 year fixed term contract with full pension and health care from Start date.
To learn more apply online or contact Sarah O’Driscoll on +353 214511194
Salary: €52000 - €65000
Location: Dublin North