Senior Demand Planner
A global leader in the FMCG industry with a presence in over 100 countries. This position sits within their EMEA HQ based in Dublin. My client is Demand Planner to manage their inventory and planning forecasts for the Global business.
- The Demand planner will report directly into the EMEA Operations Planning Manager sitting within a global planning team with responsibility to review, analyse and adjust the organisations monthly demand plan.
- You will liaise directly with key stakeholders within the business on a weekly basis to ensure the demand data is accurate and in line with the organisations inventory and materials management department.
- Working with inventory process owners with a view to implement continuous improvements within the inventory management while streamlining the demand planning processes for the organisation.
- You will have at least 3+ years’ experience within Demand Planning and Inventory Management with a proficiency in data management and root cause analysis.
- Ideally a degree qualification in a relative discipline with experience using an ERP system along with strong Microsoft office skills.
- The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and a team player with a strong business acumen.
- Competitive base salary
- VHI contribution
- TaxSaver scheme
- Paid holidays
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830
Salary: €50000 - €70000
Location: Dublin City Centre