Senior Design Engineer
Leading diagnostics manufacturer based in North Dublin with an established name in the healthcare industry are looking to hire a Senior Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mechanical or electronic Design
As a key member of the site engineering team, you will support a number of areas across product design and verification within the site.
- Report into the Engineering Manager and join a large team of mechanical, electrical and software engineers.
- Work on design modifications to core products manufactured on-site.
- Responsible for the support of all technical processes impacting product availability.
- Responsible for input into design change and process change verifications in order to meet optimum regulatory standards.
- Lead less experienced professionals as part of cross-functional project teams working to deliver
- Compile and review technical reports including verification, validation of product and process changes, risk assessment, equipment commissioning, deviations, corrective and preventative actions documents.
- You will be degree qualified (level 8) in a technical discipline – electronic, mechanical or electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a manufacturing environment where design changes were frequent.
- Core understanding of Solidworks, test protocols, documentation & C/C++ programming a distinct advantage.
- Salary €60,000 – €65,000
- Annual performance bonus
- Full family healthcare plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Education assistance
- Subsidised canteen
To find out more apply online or call Aisling Clements directly on +353 1 6321883 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €65000
Location: Dublin City Centre