Senior FP&A Analyst
Our client is a global leader and highly regarded business within the food manufacturing sector. They have huge focus on employee engagement and delivery to customer and you will be part of a growing global finance team supporting the global business.
This Senior FP&A Analyst permanent role will be sitting in the Global Financial Planning and Analysis team and will be responsible for business partnering, monthly close reporting and analytics, forecast, annual budget and Strategic Long-Range Plan for the whole organisation. The position will have huge visibility and cross functional exposure across regional finance teams, group finance, investor relations, marketing, sales and supply chain.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Review and analysis of brand performance to provide information to the executive teams and group teams to assist in the management of the business
- Produce the group budget and forecast P&Ls, Balance Sheet and Cashflow with comparison and explanations of volume, product/ customer mix, and rate variances to prior year and budget
- Lead the consolidation of 3-5 year financial plans for respective regions with an emphasis on identifying and planning the business and risks/opportunities, key drivers, movements and assumptions
- Provide support and insights to the CFO, executive team, investor relations and group teams, including but not limited to sales, product supply and cost analysis
- Developing and improving reporting and forecasting systems and tools on an on-going basis
- Assisting in the on-going development of the Global FP&A function within the wider finance function and its support of the key stakeholders
- Liaising with Europe, US, ASPAC, LATAM and Group colleagues to ensure that all the global division and group requirements are met
- Financial modelling and analysis as required
In order to be considered for exciting Senior FP&A Analyst role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 5+ years of relevant Post qualified FP&A experience in a similar role within a leading multinational. Additionally, you will have extensive experience of managing large volumes of data and lead process improvement initiatives.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have approx. 5+ years’ post qualification experience in FMCG, retail or Pharmaceutical
- Demonstrable experience operating as a senior analyst or at a senior level within an FP&A function.
- Experience of working directly within international markets and across multiple international markets and/or within an FMCG environment.
- Experience with Big Data and extracting relevant information to support strategic decisions
- In depth knowledge of accounting and financial principles as well as technical accounting skills
- You will have excellent communications skills and evidence of co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to achieve results
- You will have advanced ERP systems experience (ideally with SAP) and excellent Excel skills
- You will demonstrate a solid analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy essential.
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a truly global FP&A function for a leader in its sector
- A role in a highly commercial environment where your inputs will have impact
- Ability to develop your skills in global leader, offering extensive progression and an exciting career path in the future
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan on +353 1 6321826.
Salary: €75000 - €80000
Location: Dublin West