Senior Internal Audit – EMEA Region
A leading international energy solutions company, employing over 94,000 people worldwide and with clients within 175 countries are seeking an Internal Auditor for their EMEA team.
As part of the European Audit Team, you will report to the Head of Audit EMEA in Switzerland. This role is based in the Dublin office with travel to continental Europe (approx. 30%-50% travel EMEA region).
This role entails preparing, planning and performing internal audits along with being involved in special projects to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, business processes and procedures across the EMEA region.
- Conduct audits in assigned areas
- Prepare written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management
- Prepare recommendations to address audit issues
- Participate in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management
- Follow-up and review implemented management action plans and audit findings
- Present audit outcomes to Senior Leaders
- Gather information as part of the Annual Risk Assessment process, identifying risks and weaknesses and to the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan
- Counsel as an expert for accounting, compliance and Internal Controls matters
To be considered for this Senior Internal Audit role, you will possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Good knowledge in IFRS and U.S. GAAP and proficient in Internal Audit key concepts (risk-based audits, financial audit)
- Fluency in English, a 2nd language would be beneficial
- Big 4 training
- Strong communication/influencing skills
- Self-motivated with mature attitude
Salary: up to €56,000 + VHI + Pension + 25 days annual leave.
To hear more about this role, or to apply, contact Clair Schindler, Selection Lead, Accountancy & Finance Division at HRM
Salary: €45000 - €57000
Location: Dublin City Centre