Senior IT & Change Project Manager
This organisation is part of a large international Financial Services company with significant development operations in Dublin city centre. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to drive large technical projects across the Microsoft stack (.NET, C#, MVC, ASP.NET etc.).
Reporting into the Head of Change & Programmes within the PMO, you will own large and significant software projects with responsibility for managing the external client relationships from a delivery perspective. This is an internal role but with a client facing/relationship element that is managed remotely from Dublin.
- Manage multiple large software application development projects across the Microsoft stack including .NET, C#, VB.NET, MVC, WCF among other technologies.
- Manage and define scope, project plans, deliverables, resources, risk, dependencies, timelines and milestones.
- Effectively manage stakeholders both internally and externally throughout the lifecycle of the project to ensure effective communication in terms of mitigating risk and ensuring the effective delivery of solutions to clients.
- Responsible for determining and managing project budgets and ensuring delivery against targets.
- Actively manage all risks, dependencies and issues throughout the project delivery lifecycle and ensure prioritisation of tasks and objectives against delivery.
- Ensure the highest standards of best practice and delivery are adhered to and ensure effective governance is in place.
- At least 5-8 years managing end to end software projects with full competency across the SDLC in a technical/application development environment.
- You will be PMP, PMI or Prince2 certified and hold a relevant degree in IT/Technology or equivalent.
- You will have excellent stakeholder and client facing capability and have a track record of delivery against budget and timelines.
- You will have excellent communication , interpersonal and people management skills and have proven experience of managing large and complex projects and programmes which are very technical in nature.
- You will have outstanding analytical and problem solving capabilities.
This is a permanent role, with huge scope for progression due to the continued demand from clients for the delivery of software application development services. Salary €70-€80,000 plus bonus, pensions and other benefits.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €75000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre