Senior Lead Software Engineer
This leading multinational medical technology organisation has operations in over 50 countries. They are now expanding their Limerick site. The organisation has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Lead Software Engineer to join their expanding team and to make a difference to advance world health research.
- Manage product security risk assessments and assess vulnerability to systems.
- Implement software security solutions.
- Create and manage software engineering processes and training.
- Assist in the creation of Incident and Vulnerability Management Plans and Product Security procedures.
- Active member of the product security incident response teams.
- Liaise with Quality and Technical Service and other technical departments.
- Establish secure coding practices within the organization.
- Lead technical design reviews and code inspections.
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- A degree qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- 5 years + Software development experience including systems and architecture.
- 5 years + experience in product development and C#/.NET development.
- 3 years + experience using secure coding practices.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of developing in a regulated environment and adhering to a quality management system.
- Proficient in static code analysis tools.
- Network Security experience would be considered highly beneficial.
- Competitive Salary
- VHI health insurance
- Annual Leave: 24 days holidays
To hear more about this role or to apply, please contact Nicola McCarthy, IT Selection Consultant, HRM Recruit +353 21 4358748.
Salary: €40000 - €60000