Senior Logistics Analyst
This progressive healthcare organisation are planning an expansion of centralised strategic operations within their global corporate headquarters based in the midlands. Presently the site hosts a headcount of approximately 200 staff however with turnover set to increase by an estimated $15 million USD per annum over the coming years this figure will also see an upsurge.
Alongside these changes a new process excellence team is being developed within the business and for this reason the global strategic program team are looking for an experienced Analyst to join their projects.
- Sit within the Global Strategy team to provide data and information to support key decisions in the development of improved and streamlined processes within the company’s international network.
- Manage the extraction, cleansing, transformation and validation of data to support optimisation plans within the business.
- Work cross functionally across a number of innovative and solution driven projects to ensure each team is best utilising the information available across multiple ERP platforms.
- All applicants must hold a 3rd level Qualification in a technical discipline.
- Minimum of four years industry experience in an analytics position.
- Exposure to SAP, SQL and visualisation software.
- The ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver with commercial acumen.
- Performance Bonus
- Pension plan
- Healthcare package
- Paid holidays
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883 or please submit an updated CV
Salary: €55000 - €65000