Senior Manager – Global SS (GA & Expenses)
A multi-national organisation who opened their Shared Service Facility to support Global Finance & Supply Chain functions. A leader in best practice and compliance, they equally excel in employee engagement for the 300 plus employees. Based in Cork, this organisation will lend itself to both local and global exposure at the leadership table Details of this Fixed Term Purpose Conract are below.
- Leadership of the General accounting organisation within the GBS including Core GA, VAT, Fixed Assets and Employee Expenses.
- Act as key business partner for the Financial controllers within the region and for the hosted function teams including CAS (Corporate Audit Services) and FCO (Financial Controls Office).
- You will influence and drive Process Improvement and Efficiency with responsibility for developing an effective Continuous improvement culture across the team in line with the overall strategy of the GBS and work with the GA Global Process Owner to drive improvement in the global processes for the benefit of Cork GBS and beyond.
- Lead Compliance as a fundamental foundation stone of the teams ensuring that the process teams are Audit Ready with responsibility for delivering on GBS business plan targets.
- You will be a strong People Manager with direct responsibility for their well-being, development, performance reviews and promotions. This role will require management of 3 Managers and 40 Accounting professionals thus your experience here is paramount to your success.
- Significant US multinational reporting experience, from a European or Global Reporting centre environment.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS accounting standards is required.
- 5 years plus people management experience (8-10 years’ experience in total.
- An excellent remuneration is on offer for this senior role with strong career opportunities.
- Working with some of Cork’s leading business minds, you will also have tangible and progressive career opportunities.
- Excellent salary (DOE) plus car allowance, performance bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance.
Contact Ashling Edwards in confidence on +353 21 4511191 for further information and a full job description
Salary: €70000 - €80000