Senior Manufacturing Specialist
This organisation are a global pharmaceutical company who have recently gone through and are continuing to go through major acquisitions. They create cutting-edge pharmaceutical products and have manufactured a range of global healthcare brands for several decades. As a result of their ongoing growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Specialist to add to their ever-growing innovative organisation.
This role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Act as Lead on site new product development projects and ensure the successful execution of the technical Services site project program.
- Lead the preparation and execution of feasability, NDA, pre-validation and Validation protocols and reports that enable first time right execution of manufacturing processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert on the site’s new products.
- serve as lead on technical services team to provide technical support during the implementation of new process technologies, including qualification, FAT, IQ, OQ and co-ordinate PQ process validation.
- Ensure that employees are trained on new technologies being introduced as part of the NPI program.
- Third level qualification in Chemistry or related Science.
- 3 years experience in similar Pharmaceutical organisation is desirable.
- Experience working with pharmaceutical processing technologies and automated control systems is also desirable.
To find out more apply online or call Preneta Naidoo directly for a confidential conversation on +353 1 6321870.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre