Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
An innovative and solutions driven pharmaceutical manufacturer based in north Dublin are looking to for an experienced Senior Design Engineer to join their new R&D function operating from the company’s global HQ. The business has recently acquired a number of new products and is thus expanding at an unprecedented rate and as such this is an exciting time to join the team.
You will drive design projects across both new and purely innovative design and lifecycle management of the existing portfolio of drug delivery and medical devices.
- Reporting into the Global Director of Device Design you will sit as a senior mechanical design engineers within the team on-site
- Generate and develop innovative product designs managing a project through the full design cycle- risk management, prototype testing, design review and validation activities
- Lead key projects from concept through to commercial delivery
- Research and explore new materials to resolve design challenges
- Support less experienced team members sharing technical knowledge and expertise
- Applicants must have a 3rd level Degree in a technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is required within a mechanical design position in the medical device sector
- Excellent communication skills required to work with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated individual who is self-managing and has a passion for invention
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, Pro-Engineer, CAD-3D OR Inventor is a minimum expectation with proven ability to manage a project through the full design life-cycle
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements- 00353 16321883
Salary: €75000 - €85000
Location: Dublin North