Senior Supply Chain Manager
An innovative global healthcare organisation are ramping up their green field site operations across all manufacturing and supply chain operations. This progressive company has a stellar track record in providing innovative biotech products globally. They have an impressive and consistently expanding product portfolio and their complete product range will be manufactured in their new global manufacturing facility in Ireland. This organisation also has a reputation for high employee engagement and offers strong career progression in all functions.
Reporting into the Associate Director of Supply Chain, this role will be focused on all raw material and finished product out of the manufacturing facility. As the Senior Supply Chain Manager you will:
- Ensure that the blue-print for logistics and warehouse operations in this start-up facility are embedded effectively and will enable all products to be launched and distributed correctly to global markets.
- Be a hands-on people manager who will be responsible for a cross functional team within the logistics, warehousing and inventory functions on site. Currently there is a team of three but this is growing.
- Effectively manage the organisation’s 3PL partners and trade compliance function. This is a corporate facing role and you will be expected to travel on occasion.
- Ensure all GDP/GMP processes are adhered to within site warehousing, logistics and inventory functions on site.
- Degree qualification with 8-10 years’ plus warehouse, logistics and inventory management experience ideally within a biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- GDP/GMP experience is essential.
- Materials and MDM planning.
- Influential and operational people management skills are a strong requirement for this position.
A very attractive salary is on offer along with bonus, pension, full family healthcare and stock options.
For further information please contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in confidence on +353 21 4511191 or click to apply.
Salary: €70000 - €85000