Senior Supply Planner
This company is one of the world’s leading Biopharmaceutical/Pharma companies. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in its short history and now boasts more than 5,000 employees and offices in more than 40 countries. Part of a fortune 500 organisation, this company has grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy.
- This person will join a team of 4 people reporting into the International Supply Planning Lead.
- Coordinate the supply and distribution of finished product into over 60 global commercial markets.
- Liaise with multiple distribution hubs to coordinate regional plans and analyse market demands, ensuring supply of product meets requirements.
- Develop an end to end MRP for the product category and oversee continuous development of planning systems.
- Communicate market needs to Customer Service and relevant S&OP teams.
- Minimum of 3 years’ in a global planning role preferably within Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience creating plans within SAP, working knowledge of APO tool is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate an understanding of supply planning processes on a global scale.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Analytical approach to work.
- Salary: €45,000- €55,000
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension plan
- Paid holidays
To learn more apply online or contact Sorcha Farrell on +353 1 6321892 or please submit an updated CV
Salary: €45000 - €55000
Location: Dublin West