Senior Test Automation Engineer
An exciting new position for a Senior Test Automation Engineer has arisen in a leading multinational IT solutions organisation based in Limerick due to the organisations rapid expansion. This position will lie within the testing team of 6 and will report in to the team lead. This role will be responsible for defining and developing automated test solutions for the organisations products.
As the new Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Outlining test plans for products and features with a strong focus on automating test cases
- Designing and implementing test plans and write test reports
- Develop automated test benches and simulator for product functionality validation
- Problem isolation and fault finding
- Work closely with various teams including software development and product management
- Provide guidance for more junior team members
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with software development or test automation
- Degree qualified in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Experienced in C/C++ programming
- Experience using automation tools such as Selenium, puppet and scripts
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- An understanding of Virtualisation systems (Windows Server, VMware or Citrix) is highly desirable.
Salary up to €55,000 depending on experience with an attractive benefits package including bonus, health insurance and pension.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Nicola McCarthy in HRM on (+353 21) 451 1199
Salary: €0 - €55000