Sharepoint Developer – Professional Services
This organisation is an international leader in their field of expertise with over 400 staff in Dublin. Joining a team of 20 in IT, you will be the Lead SharePoint Developer with responsibility for all SharePoint application development and administration.
The company environment is fun, friendly and very team oriented, so an outgoing nature is important due to the nature of the role which interacts extensively with very senior professional staff across every business unit/department. The role has a 60% development and 40% administration blend.
- You will be involved in the design, development and testing of the SharePoint application using Full Trust Code (FTC)
- You will develop and implement solutions from custom forms through to web/front end development and integration with other systems
- You will be involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle of requirements with clients, working across areas of design, development and implementation of SharePoint solutions (There will not be any major customisation required as this organisation uses the recommended SharePoint solution)
- Configure and administer the company’s SharePoint Application (2013), managing all user access issues.
- Lead technical analysis on requirements to ensure the infrastructure is fully compliant for further SharePoint business unit installations and enhancements
- Design new features and modules as required and configure bespoke modules/requirements
- Work with the business to ensure the SharePoint strategy is in line with business requirements across all departments
- Ensure the SharePoint application adheres to the highest levels of architectural standards
- Work closely with users across both IT and other business units to ensure full and effective use of the application and ensure all staff are fully trained as required
- You will have an important advisory role liaising with customers and key stakeholders
Key Projects include the redevelopment of the organisations intranet on SharePoint, and the development of new SharePoint pages across numerous departments. The organisation is currently in the process of migrating to SharePoint 2013. The technical environment is SQL Server 2012, C#, .NET
- You will have at least 4 years experience developing SharePoint/Microsoft solutions with a specific focus on SharePoint 2010/2013
- You will have excellent experience developing and implementing the SharePoint application, and integration with other systems using web services
- You will have worked with many business units in analysing their business requirements and delivered against these from a project perspective
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements and outstanding customer facing skills
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant technology/IT discipline
This is a permanent role, salary €55-65,000 plus benefits. This organisation has a great company culture, which is fast paced and has a core focus on continuous improvement.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €55000 - €65000
Location: Dublin City Centre