Sharepoint Developer Required – Enterprise Project
This organisation is a leading Irish organisation that is expanding their SharePoint solutions scope across their organisation in the next 12 months (large Financial Services). This starts off as a fixed term contract role, initially for 12 months. Joining a small SharePoint Team, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of critical projects.
- You will be involved in the design, development and testing of SharePoint application using Full Trust Code (FTC)
- Configure and administer the company’s SharePoint Application (2010), managing all user access issues and customisation requirements.
- Lead technical analysis on requirements to ensure the infrastructure is fully compliant for further SharePoint business unit installations and enhancements
- Design new features and modules as required and configure bespoke modules/requirements
- Work with the business to ensure the SharePoint strategy is in line with business requirements across all departments
- Work closely with users across both IT and other business units to ensure full and effective use of the application and ensure all staff are fully trained as required as required
- Ensure the SharePoint application adheres to the highest levels of architectural standards
- You will be involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle of requirements with clients, working across areas of design, development and implementation of SharePoint solutions
- You will have an important advisory role liaising with customers and key stakeholders in the delivery of cutting edge software solutions
- You will also be involved in mentoring more junior members on the team as required
- You will have at least 4-5 years’ experience developing SharePoint/Microsoft solutions with a specific focus on SharePoint 2010/2013
- You will have excellent experience developing across the full lifecycle from back end development to front end web development and integration with other systems using web services
- You will have worked with business units in analysing configuration requirements and delivered against these from a project perspective
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and have a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant technology/IT discipline
This is a 12 month contract with an opportunity for extension. This organisation has a great company culture, which is fast paced and has a core focus on continuous improvement.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €50000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre