Site CMMS Administrator
Site CMMS Administrator & Maintenance Stores Support
My client is an FMCG multinational organisation in Cork. Having recently expanded, they are seeking a Site CMMS Administrator and Maintenance Stores Support. If you have experience in computerised maintenance management systems and maintenance in an FMCG environment, there is ample career opportunity for you within this organisation.
- There are two key areas to this role, the first of which will involve having ownership of the CMMS system as the superuser of this system. The second core area of responsibility is to support the Maintenance Stores Manager.
- With system ownership you will hold full control of the SAP DaMaintis CMMS system supporting the engineering and maintenance department. This will entail training of all users when required as well as managing any changes with the system, hence you will work closely with the IT Department for any configuration changes they need to apply.
- You will understand the needs of the business and how the CMMS can best support efficiencies.
- Work closely with both the Engineering Manager and Maintenance Planner, including holiday cover for the latter. This means you will be responsible for work orders and ensuring all stock information is up to date when supporting the Maintenance Stores Manager in the day to day running of the site stores.
- Embody the principles and philosophies of the organisation, leading by example.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in CMMS project work, SAP experience is a distinct advantage though not essential.
- Experience in an FMCG environment is highly desirable.
- Have ambition to potentially move up within the company in the short – medium term.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment.
- Proven go getter who delivers results on a regular basis.
- Logical and clear thinking individual.
An attractive salary for those with 1-3 years of relevant experience, along with excellent benefits. They include healthcare, pension, canteen and excellent career opportunities.
For further details on this role contact Chris Dennehy in HRM Recruit on +353214358748
Salary: On Application