Snr Supply Chain Optimisation Analyst
A chance to become an integral part of the Supply chain team of one of the leading Medical device companies in Ireland. This centre of excellence based in the centre of Galway city is consistantly growing and expanding their market presence and portfolio. Working across multiple business units and with cross functional teams, this role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and analytical individual to develop and execute plans directly affecting the performance of this global player.
- Reporting directly to the Supply Chain manager you will work closely with all departments, including, Production, Planning, Procurement and Logistics.
- Analyse and Manipulate data with a view to systemising processes and identifying improvements across the organisation.
- Communicate improvements with senior management and across the organisation.
- Train and develop the abilities of other personnel in relation to system usage, where necessary.
- Minimum of a level 8 Degree (Honours degree) in a related field.
- 5 years’ experience in a Supply Chain related role.
- SAP & Excel proficiency.
- Lean Process Development experience within a similar organisation would be highly desirable.
- The ability to analyse and present to all levels of personnel, including senior management.
- A curious and ambitious individual who works well under their own initiative as well as within a team.
To learn more apply online or contact Katherine Connolly on +353 91 782113
Salary: On Application