Software Business Analyst / Product Owner
Your primary functions will be between business requirements and technical implementation details, while communicating plans and purpose to the technical team. You will bring new products to life for their customers to make a real impact and drive growth with a global reach.
- Build and groom product backlog. Create and prioritise stories that align product roadmap and release goals.
- Become the knowledge expert for business critical products.
- Secure internal agreement from key stakeholders and the product delivery team to ensure accuracy, completeness and feasibility of all released features.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements / supporting documentation / user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work in sync with Product Management team, contributing to product vision, roadmap and release planning.
- Work closely with software development teams, participate in iteration planning.
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst in Software engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in Product Ownership in Software Engineering.
- A proven track record of shipping products in an Agile based environment.
- Demonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and Agile software development.
- SCRUM certification a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills, analytic capabilities and attention to detail.
- Business savvy and demonstrated success in transforming customer needs into working software.
To learn more apply on line or call Ronan O’Sullivan on +353 91 782112.
Salary: On Application