SQL Server DBO/DBA
This organisation is a highly successful, established Financial Services organisation with large operations across UK & Ireland. Based in the city centre and with over 500+ staff in Ireland there is huge growth across all areas of Technology due to continued growth in this space.
This environment is using the latest versions of the Microsoft stack (2104), and working within an IT division of 50+ and a dedicated team of 8-10, this role offers an outstanding opportunity for career growth and progression with exposure to a broad range of technologies.
- Managing an environment of 450 Servers in the Microsoft stack, you will work closely with a senior DBA across all administration functions of database management
- Your role will comprise of Fine Tuning, Optimisation, Permissions, Partitioning, Enterprise Scheduling Management, Troubleshooting, Scripting, Monitoring & Re-Indexing
- 25% of your role will involve ownership of projects under your remit alongside 25% focused on troubleshooting, and 50% across all areas of maintenance and administration above
- You will have ownership and management of the Enterprise Scheduling Management solution going forward
- You will also administer the BI environment (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) from time to time
- You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience as a SQL Server DBO/DBA in large 200+ Server environments (preferably SQL Server 2008 & 2012)
- You will have good experience with the full end of end database administration of SQL Server environments with a focus on fine tuning, optimisation, troubleshooting and some scripting/sequencing
- You will take ownership of projects under your remit and thrive in an environment of growth and opportunity to take ownership across a number of projects/areas
- You will have outstanding attention to detail and be passionate about working in a dedicated professional work environment
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take on a key role in a growing team. Salary circa €50,000 plus excellent benefits.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €55000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre