SQL/Data Warehouse Developer
This organisation is a global banking environment with significant operations in Dublin, encompassing 500+ staff with 10,000 employees globally.
Within a dedicated team of Data Warehouse Developers, you will be responsible for data migration, integration and report development. This is a very technical development role using the latest Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, SSRS & SSIS 2014 and this role starts off as a 6 month contract.
- You will oversee the load and integration of data on from a variety of upstream source systems onto the data warehouse platform
- You will translate technical specifications into high level, critical, detailed queries and reports developed through the Data Warehouse presentation layer
- You will be responsible for the development of new and maintenance and troubleshooting of existing SSRS reports.
- You maintain the daily information load into the Data Warehouse and will be involved in proposing new and improved data packages and reporting structures and advise on best practice on an ongoing basis
- You will be using SQL, SSIS & SSRS 2014 and this role will be circa 50% technical backend data warehouse development 50% front end and analytical reporting development
- You may also be consulted on database optimisation and tuning as required to help build out the data warehouse as it evolves
- You will have strong SQL development as well as SSIS/SSRS 2012/2014 competencies preferably 2014 in large enterprise
- You will have strong Data Warehouse development experience and have developed cubes and complex reports in previous roles in the last number of years
- You will have had exposure to financial services data, ideally in commercial or retail banking
- You will have competency around database/Data Warehouse tuning and optimisation
- You will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills
- You will have a strong work ethic and be confident in your capabilities
You will be looking for an environment that is 100% focused on quality both internally in the delivery of service to clients.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €0 - €240
Location: Dublin City Centre