Strategic Sourcing Director
A leading global pharmaceutical organisation who supply both branded and generic products have grown their Irish based operations significantly through acquisition and product launch within the EMEA region. They have an outsourced supply chain structure and are actively growing their contract manufacturing base globally. This organisation’s revenue stream has grown significantly in the last twelve months along with a global product portfolio. As a result they have a requirement to recruit a new Strategic Sourcing Director their Dublin based global supply chain operation.
- Reporting into a Global VP of Supply Chain this position will be primarily focused on contract negotiation for the organisation’s outsourced supplier base.
- This position will work within a flat organisation structure and will suit a strategically focused individual contributor who has extensive contract negotiation and supplier agreement experience.
- A large part of this role will be focused on developing strategic partnerships with the organisation’s EMEA contract manufacturers as the organisation launches existing products within the region that previously had not been in EMEA.
- This position will require the individual to negotiate any new supply agreements with new suppliers that have come about as result of acquisition.
- The main emphasis on this position will be to ensure the best commercial advantage for the organisation with their expanding outsourced supply base through strategic sourcing and contract negotiation.
- Degree qualification (ideally Masters) with 10 years plus of strategic sourcing experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Global contract manufacturing and virtual supply chain experience would be a distinct advantage.
- A proven track record of supplier contract negotiation is an essential requirement.
For further information please contact Sarah Mac Mullan on 00 353 1 6321886
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre