Supply Chain Manager – Pharma
A dynamic pharmaceutical organisation, who have grown significantly through acquisition in the last few years are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planning professional to join their team as a Supply Chain Manager. With a focus on demand forecast planning this role will sit in their Global hub in Dublin city centre.
Reporting into VP of Global Supply Chain and tasked with growing a team of Specialists the Supply Chain Manager will primarily be focused on planning the effective movement of product throughout the global network to ensure efficient availability of stock to the market. Operating within a completely outsourced supply chain model this role will require the individual to have extensive virtual global planning experience.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will also be:
- Focused on ensuring that global S&OP planning processes are fit for purpose to ensure improved forecast accuracy as the organisation continues to grow.
- Responsible for aligning NPI’s into the existing supply chain model on a global level.
- Working closely with freight forwarders and CMOs to ensure accurate and lawful completion of government required documentation.
- Attending and leading CMO and Operations meetings in order to resolve and supply chain activities issues to ensure sustained product supply to market.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will:
- Be Degree or professionally qualified with 8+ year’s global supply chain experience within the healthcare or FMCG industry sectors.
- Be experienced in managing a supply chain within a virtual environment.
- Have excellent end to end planning experience within SAP (essential for this position).
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Full family healthcare
- DC Pension
- Stock options
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 16321830
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South