Supply Chain Specialist
My client is a global leader in high-tech engineering, with over 45,000 employees across 130 countries. This position sits within the European group based in Dublin, which manages the EMEA region. This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of European internal and external suppliers. The objective is to ensure availability of supply at the optimum inventory levels across various European warehouses.
Working on a team of specialists reporting into a team leader, as the Supply Chain Specialist you will be:
- Stabilising supplier base and suggesting rationalisation opportunities across your portfolio of suppliers.
- Managing supplier relationships and improving the engagements and processes (lead times etc.).
- Evaluating supplier base and ensuring established agreements are maintained and delivered upon.
- Managing the negotiation processes with suppliers as required.
- Reporting on logistics and delivering schedules.
- Ensuring smooth delivery across the overall supply chain function.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A degree qualification in a relative discipline.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Good negotiation, planning, inventory and buying experience.
- The availability to travel within Europe.
- The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and a team player.
- Competitive base salary
- TaxSaver scheme
- Paid holidays
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre