Talent Acquisition Specialist
My client, a recognised leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team on a temporary basis. This company has invested substantially in both infrastructure and equipment and boasts not only a state of the art manufacturing facility but research and development, new product development, corporate project engineering and technical services.
As the Talent Aquisition Specialist, you will:
- Act as first point of contact in the recruitment process – i.e. for candidates, hiring managers, HR colleagues and provide advice on recruitment processes and procedures.
- Be focused on recruiting a high volume of Engineering and Supply Chain roles.
- Provide advice and expertise to assist Hiring Managers in being equipped to hire the best candidates in an efficient, compliant and cost effective manner.
- Source candidates through various channels, including writing advertisements for job boards, job centres, newspapers, and CV searching.
- Advertise positions, perform CV and telephone screening and supply suitable candidates to hiring managers.
- Ensure compliance and candidate experience through guiding hiring managers in the areas of interview process and protocol, selection and feedback.
- Experience gained in a high volume recruitment role is required along with strong PC skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- Previous experience of having worked in a large complex organisation in a fast-paced environment is preferred but not essential.
- Able to work effectively on own initiative.
- Strong communication with a confident telephone manner.
- Able to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent salary.
- The opportunity to work for one of Ireland’s leading manufacturing companies.
To learn more about this role, please contact Patrick on 091 782 110.
Salary: On Application