Talent Acquisition Specialist
This Engineering consultancy firm based in Cork are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist due to sustained growth both within Ireland and in Europe. Seeking a driven and action oriented individual, this role provides an ideal opportunity for an experienced Recruiter looking to step up into their next role.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have full responsibility for the acquisition of talent into the organisation.
- You will be responsible for candidate attraction including web job postings, headhunting, network and promote the referral of candidates to the organisation.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you can develop an online social presence and attract top talent to the organisation.
- You will ensure that salaries are benchmarked and in line with market rates.
- You will also be responsible for their client services division, where you will source Engineering staff to work on various sites throughout Ireland.
- You will ensure the on boarding experience is exceptional and ensure that all key stakeholders are involved in each individuals’ training and development.
- You will be a driven and motivated individual who enjoys self-management and thrives in an environment of accountability.
- You will have 3 years plus experience working within recruitment.
- You will be commercial and have a strong track record of building relationships.
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to multi-task.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to mould and shape the future of this function. You will work with all key stakeholders and support leading organisations in training and recruitment needs as well the company’s own requirements. This is a demanding yet highly rewarding position.
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in confidence on +353 21 4511191 for further details on this role.
Salary: €0 - €1