Talent Brand and Acquisition Manager
A large-scale multinational grocery and general retailer are seeking a Talent Brand and Acquisition Manager to join their People Team to design, develop and deliver a resource and brand strategy both internally and externally to attract key talent to the organisation.
As the Talent Brand and Acquisition Manager, you will act as the brand advocate for the organisation for the external market and partner with the internal teams to communicate career progression and opportunities for colleagues.
- Design and develop the resourcing strategy for the organisation, and support the people teams to understand the recruitment process.
- Delivery of brand and attraction plans, projects and initiatives on time and to budget.
- Proactively develop talent pipelines in line with business requirements.
- Identify various sourcing methods through the appropriate channels and ensure the employer brand is attractive to the market.
- Keep abreast of developments in the use of media to support recruitment, including social media.
- Manage relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders and have the ability to establish a smooth recruitment process across the organisation.
- Delivering metrics and insight to drive continuous improvement in attraction approaches.
- Put in place systems to evaluate the effectiveness of employer brand and recruitment advertising strategies and regular reports to review this and recommended actions.
- Review and develop links with industry partners and associations and other relevant bodies, including government agencies, charities, and educational institutions to support accessing the widest possible candidate talent pools. Develop guidance and tools for local hiring managers to engage with partners effectively.
- As the Talent Brand and Acquisition Manager, you will have at least 4 years’ experience working in a strategic resourcing role and have a 3rd level qualification.
- You will have a proven track record in successfully delivering brand and acquisition strategies and supporting marketing campaigns and driving through implementation and evaluation life-cycles.
- You will have experience in working with career websites, online job boards, press and automated recruitment systems.
- Provide evidence of success in working and consulting with a wide range of stakeholders and partners to achieve agreed recruitment advertising objectives.
- You will possess excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre