Talent & Leadership Development Manager
A world class online business with international HQ offices in Dublin City Centre seek to hire an experienced Talent & Leadership Manager to join them. Having grown rapidly in the last 5 years, the brand is highly regarded within international business networks and has significant growth plans in their pipeline. Continuous investment in employees combined with a cutting edge product offering continues to position this organisation as a number one employer in the Irish market.
- Project manage Leadership, Talent and OD initiatives and programmes to ensure that they deliver the required outcomes, on time and within budget.
- Contribute to the design of new approaches, methodologies and tools to identify, assess and track high potential talent to enhance the Group’s pipeline of future leaders and individuals who can assume roles of increasing complexity and responsibility.
- Maintain active post intervention or programme follow up with relevant HR partners across the business to ensure that the planned benefits are realised.
- Collate, monitor and report on effective talent management metrics for input in to Group Leadership Development reviews, as well as supporting business unit leadership teams across the organisation.
- Benchmark best practice and undertake specific talent related research to shape new talent management and assessment interventions.
- Work collaboratively with HRBPs, HRDs and the business to mobilise Leadership & Talent initiatives across the organisation.
- Seek out and engage with innovative third party relationships and partners to deliver expertise to the organisation in relation to Leadership and Talent management programmes.
- Contribute to wider-team initiatives as appropriate.
The sheer variety of innovative Leadership and Talent Management initiatives that the role will offer the successful candidate to design and deliver will provide an extremely strong platform for the individual to build their career.
- To be considered for this Leadership and Talent Manager opportunity you will be able to clearly demonstrate strong project management skills with a significant track record of delivering talent and OD programmes.
- Minimum 4 years of experience essential.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering talent programmes within fast-paced, global/international complex organisation structures.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Intellectual curiosity to deliver innovation and thought-leadership.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of talent management practices.
- Excellent relationship management, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with people across all elements of the HR Operating model.
- Agile, flexible and adaptable; ability to work at pace, to tight deadlines on varying agendas simultaneously.
To learn more about this particular assignment alongside the organisation itself apply online or call Trish Horan on +353 1 632 1839.
Salary: €70000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre