My client is a global private equity firm that invests in real estate, credit and equity. They have been in operation since 1995 and have offices in North America, Western Europe and East Asia. Due to the continued growth of their Luxembourg operations, they are seeking to hire a Tax Analyst.
- Review tax assessments received and dispatch payments among Financial Controllers.
- Perform first review of non-complex Luxembourg corporate tax returns and escalate exceptions to Tax Manager.
- Be part of the coordination process for corporate tax, VAT filings, foreign tax and transfer pricing computation and documentation.
- Assist with the preparation of functional currency requests and other communications to the tax authorities.
- Assist the Tax Manager with reviewing complex Luxembourg tax returns.
- Assist the Tax Manager with transfer pricing related matters.
- Assist the Tax Manager with current projects (automation, processes documentation, etc.).
- 3 plus years experience in Luxembourg tax.
- Experience gained from working in another Private Equity House or a Big 4 in Luxembourg.
- Keen interest in Tax compliance.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Fluency in English and ideally French.
For more details and how to apply, please call Zarah Walsh on +353 16321866
Salary: €55000 - €70000