This is a public sector body made up of 15 staff. The team leader will report to the interim director and will be responsible for the coordination and management of the activities of a number of these staff ensuring the projects that are ongoing meet their deadlines.
- Coordinate the management of all programmes in accordance with the work-plan
- Oversee the work of programme teams via Programme Managers, including organising regular full team meetings
- Regular review of the work-plan, including preparation of an interim report
- Directly manage one of the Programmes
- Monitor and review on a quarterly basis the Council’s 2017 programme expenditure against budget and forecast the year-end funding position.
- Prepare multi-annual financial estimates and analyses
- Report to Council on operational matters as appropriate, including via preparation of written reports or presentation material
- Liaise with Departmental officials on business, including the preparation of briefing, speech or other material
- Assist the Interim Director
- Management of Council’s administrative budget, HR arrangements, PR and ICT requirements, working in consultation with relevant departments
- Engage with higher education institutions and state bodies in Ireland and abroad to promote and manage programmes and advance Council strategy
- Other tasks as required
- An appropriate higher education qualification, preferably to include postgraduate level
- Management experience in a senior position with a track record of achievement and responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading programme delivery
- Proven experience working in a client/customer- focused environment
- Excellent team and people management skills
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
To learn more and discuss your relevant experience for this interim assignment please apply now to Sarah Good at HRM.
Salary: €63000 - €68000
Location: Dublin City Centre