Temp Payroll Specialist – Pharma
This position is located in Cork with flexibility to work part-time from their Dublin offices. Or indeed, to work part-time hours itself in Cork. The organisation are a Global Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company who also have a Global Supply & Accountancy Function. This role sits under HR Operations and you will report to the Ireland Payroll Manager.
Part of an exciting global operation this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to develop their payroll career and skills in an environment dedicated to excellence.
- Completing end to end Payrolls from set up through to banking of payments with maximum accuracy and within specified deadlines.
- Responsible for dealing with and resolving internal and external payroll queries and discrepancies in timely manner.
- Complete monthly and yearly statutory returns for each entity.
- Liaise with HR Department in each entity regarding new starters, leavers, pay changes, etc.
- Completion of all Monthly Payroll Reports, payroll journals, and other ad hoc reports and budgeting support required to support the HR, Finance, or business departments.
- Processing payroll in compliance with SOX controls and other internal audit requirements.
- Providing support (or leading, depending on your experience) on the integration of payroll from a recently acquired organisation.
- IPASS or similar qualification is required and ideally you will have worked with Core Pay SAP or similar.
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to run a full payroll.
- Open to years of experience – 2-3 years up to 8 years, as this organisation will be in a position to flex the role and salary based on your experience.
- Excellent pay structure on offer with flexible working conditions – full time, part-time, condensed working hours.
- The successful candidate can start immediately.
Please contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4358748
Salary: €40000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre