Trade Marketing Executive
This organisation is responsible for some of the world’s most well-known consumer pharmaceuticals and animal health products, and in Ireland operate successfully in a variety of channels. The office environment is positive and collegiate and is made up of specialists in each of the areas they do business in. They currently require a Trade Marketing professional to join their team on a contract basis.
This is a contract role in the consumer health team. As the trade marketing specialist you will:
- Have responsibility for implementing the trade marketing plans within key retailers/chains.
- Support cross-functional teams including sales, brand, category and supply chain for example, to ensure all brands are correctly distributed and displayed.
- Work to identify opportunities for growth and expansion in your market and implement stronger marketing and sales activations in-store to encourage growth.
- Support the trade channel plans, keeping in line with the overall brand and strategy, utilising POS, displays, in-store promotions, brand activations, etc.
- Monitor market and competitor data from a range of sources, and present findings and results to the wider business.
- Engage in category management analysis in order to support range reviews with key accounts.
To be successful in this trade marketing role, you will:
- Be degree educated in a business or marketing related field.
- Have at least 3-4 years of trade marketing experience in an OTC/FMCG environment.
- Be a dynamic, driven team player.
- Have strong commercial acumen with the ability to spot opportunities for growth.
- Have an outgoing, enthusiastic outlook with the ability to build up and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills, along with self-motivation, as this is a role where you will be managing your own time but will be expected to be achieving results.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 6321844
Salary: €40000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre