This innovative biotech organisation is a leading bio-pharmaceutical company that provides solutions for the treatment of serious medical conditions. This is a global organisation, employing over 4,000 staff worldwide, with their European headquarters based here in Ireland. Due to a significant growth period, they are currently seeking a Training Professional to join their team in Limerick. The successful candidate will have the ability to hit the ground running and have the ambition to develop themselves within the role. This is a brand new position.
- Work closely with the Senior Materials Manager to align training strategies to suit employee and business needs.
- Work with new and existing employees within Warehousing and Material Management to map out and deliver training plans.
- Organise training schedules and process documentation to track individual progress.
- Deliver refresher training where necessary.
- Work with other training specialists to leverage common training requirements and align on best practice approaches to training design and delivery.
- This role requires a minimum Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Previous training experience is required. Training experience within a Supply Chain function would be highly desirable.
- Experience working within a GMP environment is essential.
- Must be an exceptionally strong communicator.
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Horgan on +353 214511193.
Salary: €40000 - €47000