My client, a global biopharma company is currently seeking a part-qualified/finalist accountant to join their finance team on a 6-month contract basis.
As part of the finance team, you will have exposure to various subsidiaries of this high growth company. This role would ideally suit a part-qualified/finalist accountant working towards their full qualification.
- Lead the accounts payable function, ensuring all invoices are processed, approved and entered into SAP.
- Provide timely and accurate data in support of cashflow management.
- Work closely with the finance manager and other departments to ensure all queries are processed.
- Assist in tracking project spend, maintaining data and working with project controllers to address queries.
- Prepare monthly SAP journal entries including accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with internal and external audit queries.
To be considered:
- Degree in Business, accounting, or finance.
- Part qualified or finance ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- 3 years general accounting/accounts payable experience within a finance function.
- Experience working in a finance function of a multinational manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of working with SAP FICO is essential.
- Excellent excel skills.
- General accounting and accounts payable experience.
- Strong numeracy and attention to detail skills.
Salary: €45,000 - €50,000 (pro-rata)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.