accountant Our client, a manufacturing and distribution company based in Offaly are seeking a fully qualified Accountant to join their well-established organisation on a part-time basis.
The Company Accountant will work closely with the AP, AR & Payroll team.
The role entails:
- Producing a full suite of Monthly Management Accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and P&L variance analysis with presentation for review
- Maintaining costing database
- Preparing reports for: Cashflow, Balance Sheets and P&L
- Managing Fixed Asset Register, including Additions, Disposals and Monthly Depreciation
- Responsible for the preparation of annual statutory accounts and subsequent audit
- Responsible for filing of VAT, Intrastat, PAYE and other revenue returns
- Monitoring KPI’s and analyse for monthly review and review trends to aid strategic decision making
- Monitoring costs in all areas and liaising directly with department heads re same
- Assisting all external auditors, revenue commissions, financial providers etc in any queries
- Liaising with Finance Providers in relation to credit application
- Reviewing Creditors Report and Implementation of Company’s Credit Control Procedures
- Posting of all required manual journals and management of Accruals & Prepayments
- Processing of Finance Documentation in relation to Lease/HP Asset Acquisitions
- Managing daily/monthly cashflow
- Providing cover in all areas of finance department when required
To be considered, you will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
Candidates with experience in a similar environment or a practice trained candidate would be highly regarded.
Salary: Up to €40,000
This is a part time role with a requirement to work 25 hours over a 5-day week.
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.