Accountant – Pharma
My client, a leading international pharmaceutical company are seeking a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with approximately 1 years post qualified experience to join their Finance team.
The role will involve preparing month end and group reporting under US GAAP. It will also include the management of the intangible assets and working capital ledger. This role has significant focus on Statutory reporting under FRS102.
Further responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and signing off on the work of the AP, AR and general accounting team.
- Budgeting, forecasting and management reporting including the analysis of actuals vs budget and reporting on same.
- Analysis and reporting of working capital items.
- Producing the annual corporation tax return.
- Taking a lead role in the interim and the year-end statutory audit of these financial statements from planning to completion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to a degree level and with a Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Big 4 trained with 1 years post qualification experience working in industry.
- Knowledge of local statutory accounting standards FRS102 and US GAAP is a distinct advance.
- Strong IT skill set, with ability to analyse large data files and use SAP and Hyperion systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines managing multiples priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
To hear more about this role, or to apply, contact Clair Schindler, HRM on +353 1-6321881.
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin North