My client, a well-established, highly successful private rental and residential property company based in Dublin City Centre are seeking a highly effective Bookkeeper or Accountant with industry experience.
The company are responsible for the management of more than 500 residential rental properties along with residential sales and are in a period of growth.
- Manage and support any financial process for the organisation.
- Month end accounting.
- Managing and compiling financial reports.
- Process invoices/credit notes
- Liaise with renters via email and telephone.
- Prepare monthly payment run and creditor reconciliation.
- Credit collection and manage outstanding invoices/queries.
- Produce aged debtors' listings and statements monthly.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Manage banking including lodgements, deposit refunds and client balances etc.
This company use the LetMan software and experience with this would be a huge advantage.
Other requirements are:
- Qualified/Finalist or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience in the property sector.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline.
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management skills.
Salary: Up to €55,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.