A market leading professional services business, based in the city centre, is looking to hire an Accounts Administrator with approximately 2 years’ experience who is interested in building or developing their experience. You will get unrivalled access and mentoring from a strong Finance Director within a performance-based environment and the potential to build a highly successful career in an exciting industry.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, specific responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator will include:
- Managing the weekly and monthly payroll of temporary and contractor personnel, in conjunction with the Head of Finance/Financial Accountant
- Ensuring that all contractors are set up correctly
- Ensuring that temporary staff submit and get their timesheet approved on a weekly basis in line with required deadlines
- Registering new employees with Revenue Commissioners
- Preparing weekly/monthly payroll calculation in Sage Micropay for review
- Maintaining holiday entitlement schedule for temporary staff
- Maintaining the registrar of temporary staff and contractors to support contract compliance
- Monitoring end date of temporary staff and contractors. Working with the business and individual recruitment consultants to identify potential contract extension
- Raising client invoices based on time submitted/approved and in line with client procedures
- Creating weekly and monthly sales invoices from Intime for review by the Head of Finance
- Managing and verification of invoices from contractors on client sites
- Processing approved supplier invoices into Sage Accounts and reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are approved in line with company procedures
- Working the Financial Accountant in preparation of supplier payments
- Supporting the Internal Operations Manager in scheduling and other support tasks
- Covering reception for breaks/outside receptionist core hours
In order to be considered for the Accounts Administrator role, you will have experience in either Accounts Payable or Payroll administration. This organisation is seeking a people orientated person with exceptional organisational skills.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a desire to increase their skills and grow their career.
What’s on offer:
- Basic salary up to €33,000
- Opportunity to work within a leading professional services organisation
- Potential to develop your skills within a highly commercial environment
- Continued development and excellent career opportunity
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or call Clair Schindler at HRM on +353 1 6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre