Our client is an award winning, renowned architecture firm seeking an organised Accounts & Office Administrator to join their organisation. They will work with the principal and director of the firm and support the various projects from a coordination perspective.
As Office Administrator, you will support the various accounts, administration and customer support duties within this thriving organisation. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and coordinating monthly meeting including coordinating financial reports, standard reports, targets etc.
- Preparing monthly and long-term invoicing projections
- Issuing stage invoices for projects on a monthly basis
- Keeping debtors and payments lists up to date for Director to manage aged debtors effectively
- Preparing financial statements for clients on a monthly basis
- Keeping subcontractors’ payments lists up to date
- Providing information to the Accountant for preparation of monthly management accounts
- Managing printing, purchasing stationery, managing cleaner etc.
- Checking on completed time sheets to ensure reports can be completed on a monthly basis
- Coordinating all day by day workflow planning sheets for each person in the office (who is allocated to which project etc.)
- Working directly with the Managing Director to develop marketing plan
- Supporting architectural teams through learning about the RIAI good practice and standards required
- Working with the eTender specialist in assisting architects at eTender phase, eventually developing to a stage where you are capable of understanding and managing the eTender process
- Supporting Architectural team with stage1 appointment stage of project with fee proposals, fee breakdown sheets, understanding project stages and setting up a hard and soft job file in accordance with ISO Systems
To be considered, you will have:
- Leadership skills and the ability to coordinate others
- Strong administration skills
- Accounts experience
- Creative flair
- 3rd level qualification (desired)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €33000 - €35000
Location: Dublin North