Analytical Development Chemist
This leading Life Science company continuously work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life, with a huge global footprint and a broad portfolio of over 300,000 products. At their site in the East of Ireland, they produce in excess of 70 products, consisting of own brand APIs and chemicals, as well as manufacturing products for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisations. Due to a variety of new projects rolling out in 2019, a position has arisen for an Analytical Development Chemist to be based at their site in the East.
Analytical Development Chemist will be responsible for:
- Developing and validating test methods for APIs/Advanced Intermediates etc.
- Preparing analytical method development reports and analytical method validation protocols and reports
- Liaising with third parties on equipment or analytical test issues/requirements
- Writing and reviewing SOPs
- Troubleshooting analytical issues
- Assisting with route cause analysis (RCA)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Third level qualification – Science / Chemistry (analytical) discipline or equivalent
- Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, particularly HPLC and GC
- 3-5 years’ experience in a method development/validation role in an FDA/HPRA regulated environment preferred
- Understanding of cGMP environment and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Skilled in the use of computers
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application