Our client, an exciting and vibrant IT/Technology business based in Park West are seeking an AP/AR Manager to join their business. This innovative irish organisation with offices in the US, South Africa and India are growing at a rapid rate.
They now seek to appoint an AP/AR Manager to join their organisation. This is a newly created role due to the significant recent growth. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have responsibility in the first instance to complete a full review of the current AP/AR Process, make your recommendations, affect and manage change and run the division.
- Manage the processing of supplier invoices and credit notes in a multi-currency multi-country environment
- Ensure internal processes are followed when coding, matching and raising customer invoices etc
- Supervise and prepare payment runs and approve payments in banking system
- Identify and analyse aged purchase invoices and provide potential solutions to the Finance Manager
- Manage all aspects of collections across various group entities
- Accurate and complete daily processing of cash
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts
- Devise KPI’s for AP & AR teams
- Manage the close of the AP & AR ledgers in coordination with month end deadline
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Project management of IT system upgrade
- Various management reports
- Strong knowledge of AR/AP transactional approach in a multinational environment
- Experience of motivating and managing a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to introduce and streamline processes
- Project management experience, ideally with IT systems
- Strong excel and systems exposure and experience
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an ambitious individual to grow your career and gain exceptional experience to drive your career forward.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €65000 - €70000
Location: Dublin South