API MS&T Manager (Tech Ops)
A global innovator organisation with core competencies in the fields of pharma, biotech, medical devices and diagnostics seek an experienced Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS&T) Manager to join their Global team, to be based in Dublin. Employing upwards of 30,000 people worldwide, this organisation sets trends in research-intensive areas with their products and services designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
As MS&T Manager you will manage a portfolio of API TPM’s for the business. You will be responsible for the following:
- To support the development of chemical processes throughout the life cycle of a product from technical transfer of pipeline products steps to commercial support of marketed products
- To work cross-functionally with partners such as R&D, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Supply Chain, and Purchasing to support the development, transfer and execution of robust chemical processes
- To support products with chemical and process knowledge, risk assessments, technical document generation and review, continuous improvement ideas and implementation, performance assessments such as KPIs and tracking and trending, change control, in plant floor support and general oversight of TPM performance.
In order to be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- BSc or equivalent education in chemistry or engineering and 10+ years of industry experience OR MS or PhD or equivalent with 6+ years of industry experience
- Industry experience to include technical experience in API process chemistry including laboratory and GMP/FDA/EMA regulated plant support experience
- Must have excellent project management, presentation, oral and written Communication Skills
- Have worked in a Senior / Supervisory capacity (essential), previous people management experience (desirable)
- Must be flexible towards travel
- Eligible to work within EU
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Generous Bonus
To learn more apply online or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin North