Assoc Director, Supply Chain
My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation globally. Due to an organisation restructuring for their Global HQ they are seeking an Associate Director of Supplier Management.
- You will report directly into the Senior Supply Chain Director and sit within a team of Assoc Directors planning the end to end materials for the global business.
- The Associate Director of Supply Chain will assist in the development and implementation of global S&OP processes ensuring they are fit for purpose along with accurate forecast accuracy.
- You will work closely with global procurement ensuring strategic supplier initiatives are implemented with a deep knowledge of all supply chain planning processes.
- Attending and leading operations management meetings in order to resolve any supply chain activities with a view to ensure sustained product supply to market while supporting all NPIs into the existing supply chain model.
- You will be degree qualified with 7+ years’ end to end planning experience within the pharmaceutical industry sector.
- Experience managing internal and external relationships with excellent communication skills.
- You will be a strategic thinking with excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Proficient on ERP systems along with all Microsoft office tools.
- Competitive base salary
- Full family healthcare
- DC Pension
- Stock options
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 16321830
Salary: On Application