Associate Director Analytical Development
This international company focuses on improving patients lives by identifying, developing and commercialising meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Since their founding they have focused on putting the patient first and this remains their priority as they continue to develop, acquire and commercialise new treatment options for patients with challenging conditions that no one else is tackling. Currently employing over 1000 staff globally with offices in the U.S. and Europe, they are a continually growing company with a broad portfolio and a very healthy pipeline. Due to continued expansion, this organisation are now looking to appoint an Associate Director of Analytical Development to their growing team.
- Develop and implement stability strategies in support of project development activities.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought in suggesting experimental design to support analytical method development objectives.
- Direct and lead the activities of a department and / or cross functional teams.
- Clearly and effectively communicate ideas and results, written and verbal, to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Support other Product/Process Development and Manufacturing areas to ensure a smooth transfer of technologies and products to contract sites.
- Planning, executing and reporting for all development projects and technology transfers in support of process improvement and new product introductions.
- Keep current with developments in analytical technology and methods and make recommendation for implementation in company programs as appropriate.
- Work closely with all leaders to monitor and where necessary, implement improvement initiatives in line with continuous improvement philosophy.
- Bachelor’s degree with a masters or PhD in analytical science or equivalent.
- Wide-ranging experience in analytical development with a strong background in both small molecule technologies and formulation / drug product development. Specific experience of oral solid dose development involving IR / DR / SR technologies would be advantageous.
- Experience of CMC regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical products and in particular the evolving opportunities offered by application of QbD principles to analytical method development.
- Strong record of achievement in analytical development within a pharmaceutical development and manufacturing environment.
- Over ten years of experience required with a broad but detailed experience across analytical technologies.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in process development and new product introduction.
To learn more apply online or call Shane Browne on +353 1 6321865.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre