Associate Director of EHS
A global innovator and leading biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing new ground breaking treatments for numerous life threatening diseases for more than a century. Through this organisations prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. Recently a requirement has arisen to recruit an Associate Director of EHS to lead environmental, health & safety activities for their state of the art biologics manufacturing plant in Leinster.
- The incumbent will plan, develop and implement EHS programs across the site in order to assure continuous compliance with local legislation and company standards
- Responsible for supporting the sites Leadership to maintain and improve their local EHS programs, through each site Operations team or directly whilst assisting operational departments in achieving and maintaining compliance
- Prepare required reports to site, divisional and/or corporate management and regulatory agencies
- Manage budgetary & capital needs to support EHS initiatives, projects and programs
- Serve as interface with governmental EHS agencies and insurance carriers
- Evaluate, with other site depts., the requirements related to EHS applicable for new projects and processes as well as changes in the existing processes and installation
- Responsible for overseeing all environmental programmes to ensure compliance and maintenance of site EHS permits and licenses
- 5+ years EHS experience in Chemical OR Pharmaceutical/related industries
- Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects and on working with EHS regulatory agencies and Corporate support functions
- The ideal candidate is a self-directed, technically strong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment
To learn more apply on line or call Shane Browne on +353 1 6321865.
Salary: On Application