Associate Director of Operations
A global innovator and leading biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing new ground breaking treatments for numerous life threatening diseases for more than a century. Through this organisations prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. Recently a requirement has arisen to recruit an Associate Director Operations to be based at the organisations Biologics manufacturing plant in Cork. Seeking an increase of over 100 employees in the next 12 months, you will part of an exciting growth journey for a well established site.
- Reporting to Site Lead of this facility you will hold accountability in ensuring timely delivery on production requirements including Yield, Wastage, Quality, EHS, Compliance, Budget, OEE and people performance management across a team of 40 process specialists including team managers
- This role is pivotal to the success of the integrated process team and you will provide operational and strategic planning ensuring the highest level of quality product is produced and executed in line with production schedules
- You will foster a CI culture and provide your team with opportunity, scope and support to develop this pivotal skill set in order to have direct impact on business performance
- You will work closely with stakeholders both on site and across the globe on key projects and provide operational leadership on strategic new project and tech transfer process activities
- You will have at least 5 years direct people management experience within a Pharmaceutical/Bio-pharmaceutical/Medical Device (Class 3) working environment. Coming from a FDA/HPRA regulated environment will ensure success for the appointee as well as providing immediate credibility
- Your experience will come from either Production/Technology/Engineering/Quality/Supply Chain (Manufacturing)
- You will have direct experience in managing complex projects (CI) at both site and corporate level – your analytic and budgetary skills will be of great value here
- You will have a detailed knowledge of managing a Value Steam or manufacturing division
- People are a the core of this successful and growing site, your role will be to coach and develop your team ensuring accountability and delivery needs are not only met but over-achieved
- Degree qualified in Science or Engineering, Masters qualification is preference
- This an organisation with excellent career progression and those who demonstrate excellence in the delivery of their role can be fast tracked
- There is an excellent package on offer including Full Family Health care, Bonus, Defined Benefit Contribution with up to 33 Days Annual Leave
Contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353 214358748 for further details on this role in confidence or apply online.
Salary: €90000 - €90000