Associate Director Process Safety Audits
A global innovator and leading biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing new groundbreaking treatments for numerous life-threatening diseases for more than a century. Through this organisation’s prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. As a result of continued expansion within the European Union and specifically the organisation’s decision to bolster the businesses Safety Group, a new requirement in the organisation has arisen for an Associate Director Process Safety Audits to be based at any of the organisations operations here in Ireland which span the length of the country.
- Provide expert technical leadership and foster collaboration between global sites/functions with a focus on driving improved PSM results. Specifically, working directly with functions/sites in identifying process safety related hazards, compliance obligations, assessing risks, and assisting in implementing compliant technical solutions in conjunction with other Safety Center of Excellence PSM technical experts
- Process safety compliance and industrial process safety-related consensus standards (OSHA, HSE, NFPA, ANSI, FM Global, API, ASME, ATEX, SEVESO, AIChE, IChemE, etc.
- Hazard analysis methods and risk assessments
- Other PSM program elements such as Process Design and Control, Process Information, Process Specific Training, Operating Procedures, Management of Change, Prestart Safety Review, Mechanical Integrity, Incident Investigation, Fire Protection/Loss Prevention and Emergency Response, etc.
- Over 5 years of process safety experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical, petrochemical or process related industry
- Preferred: Certification or registration as a Professional Engineer, Certified Safety Professional or Certified Process Safety Auditor
- Detailed working knowledge of chemical manufacturing, pharmaceutical/biological process operations and equipment
- Detailed working knowledge of process safety compliance and industrial process safety-related consensus standards (OSHA, HSE, NFPA, ANSI, FM Global, API, ASME, ATEX, SEVESO, AIChE, IChemE, etc.)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shane Browne at HRM on +353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin North