Associate Director Project Management
This leading pharmaceutical organisation employs approximately 20,000 employees globally with revenues of over 8 billion per annum. They are a speciality pharmaceutical company that develops and markets prescription and non-prescription pharmaceutical products that make a meaningful difference in patients lives. Specifically focussed on dermatology, eye health and other niche therapeutic areas targeting growth markets around the world, this innovator is a diverse and decentralised organisation committed to focusing on their key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Based at their corporate offices in Dublin, a new position has arisen for an Associate Director Technical Project Management primarily focussed on the organisations EU business.
In this role you will be responsible for overall project execution for new product launches, technology transfers and maintenance of business projects for the company’s portfolio of Global Pharmaceutical, OTC, and medical device products. In addition, you will:
- Be expected to provide leadership in facilitating problem solving and decision making by the team and to assure the decisions are consistent with the overall commercial objective of the project
- Interact with and influence, senior internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for identifying critical project issues and risks, and timely communication to senior leadership
- Lead and manage the projects effectively and to ensure they are delivered on time, on budget, and to agreed quality standards
- Conduct team meetings with internal and external stakeholders; develop agenda, meeting minutes, and action items for team members
- Have excellent communication and time management skills to meet expectations of all stakeholders
- Requires BS/BA degree, preferably in the sciences with a demonstrated track record of success. Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or drug development is required. Minimum 7 years in Operations or equivalent experience, and 5 years of project management experience
- Knowledge of applicable quality and regulatory standards requirements for pharmaceutical industry
- 3-5 years’ experience leading manufacturing tech transfers for pharmaceutical and/or medical device products
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shane Browne at HRM on +353 1 632 1865 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West