A large scale privately owned Irish company are seeking a Process Improvement Bakery Technologist to join their innovative and growing business. This highly automated manufacturing facility produces the highest quality products for the UK and Irish Markets. With a huge turnover, this organisation has invested millions into technology improvements and new product innovation in recent years and continues to do so. This world class manufacturing company are one of the leaders in their sector in Europe and now need a Bakery Technologist to join their team.
- Analyse and evaluate the process performance of the plant in terms of product quality, process efficiency and reliability.
- Develop and implement manufacturing standards, improvements and savings for existing products and processes.
- Deliver a consistent flour and dough quality for the products made in the plant.
- Implement new products into the plant in partnership with Sales and NPD.
- Act as a troubleshooter in collaboration with supervisors, engineers, operators and other support disciplines with the aim to identify the root cause of bakery problems and to develop preventive solutions.
- Manage and support internal production trials.
- Give training on processing, baking technologies and process improvements to supervisors, engineers, operators and other relevant plant staff.
- Degree in Food Science/Technology or related discipline.
- Industrial Bakery Training with preferably two years manufacturing experience in this area.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Lean, TPM or six-sigma is a distinct advantage.
- Experience with project and people management is an advantage.
For more information, apply online or contact Ciara O’Brien on + 353 1 6321855
Salary: On Application