Our client, one of Ireland's premier corporate law firms, is seeking to appoint a Banking Lawyer to support their Financial Services team. The highly regarded Financial Services team, in one of Irelands premier law firms, is one of the largest and most respected in Ireland with clients ranging from major domestic and international banks, non-bank lenders, corporate borrowers to investment funds. This position would offer the successful candidate excellent career development opportunities and above market remuneration.
The appointees into this Banking Lawyer opportunity will advise high profile institutional clients on a broad range of legal matters and would suit a career and quality driven professional looking broaden their exposure and accelerate their personal development.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and drafting finance and security documents and attending to perfection requirements
- Advising in relation to lending and security queries
- Attending to remediation work on flawed security
- Advising on company law issues pertaining to corporate lending
- Offering advice on the legislative framework applicable to regulated credit institutions
To be considered for the Banking Lawyer position, you will be a qualified solicitor with relevant post-qualification experience from a well-regarded firm and a demonstrable partnership approach to client delivery. You will also be passionate about your career development and be able to influence and thrive in a blue-chip multinational environment.
In the addition to the above candidates should:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales who is newly qualified or has up to 2 years' PQE working as a Banking Lawyer in ideally a Big 6, mid-tier tier or international firm in Dublin or with a City of London firm.
- Have experience of reviewing and drafting finance and security documents.
- Have a strong consultative approach, comfortable with advising clients in relation to lending and security items.
- Be technically adept, along with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team.
- Have an analytical and problem-solving approach to work challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer:
- Above market salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work within a leading financial services department in a top tier firm
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- Security of role in a business with strong sustainability
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.