This opportunity is with one of Ireland’s Professional Services organisations who are experiencing continued growth and as a result they are recruiting for a business development professional who has worked within the professional services space with success in the past. There is a positive and engaged workforce within the firm and the opportunity to further develop their services provisions will strategically and tactically lie with this person to achieve.
- New business prospecting, management of existing accounts, networking, and occasional public speaking.
- Manage pitch and tender processes, with the support of a bid manager.
- Using established and new/bespoke lead generation and prospecting methods, generate new project opportunities.
- Foster strong, meaningful and commercial relationships internally and at all levels within identified clients externally.
- Liaise with all internal teams to ensure that opportunities are maximised with clients.
- Attend industry exhibitions, conferences, seminars and networking events.
- Form and cultivate strategic external relationships.
- Generate and share useful data and research for business development purposes.
- Ensure that all account information is accurately entered into business systems and records are maintained.
- Report to the business on BD activities and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed.
- Ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Strong educational background is preferred.
- A proven track record of success in professionals services is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to create new business development opportunities.
- Experience in a consulting environment is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, articulate and professional. Strong relationship building ability.
- Highly developed listening skills; can clearly understand client needs and develop credible business value propositions.
- Strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of CRM software.
- Excellent written ability; produces high quality reports and business correspondence.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability.
- A positive self-starter attitude, determination to succeed and commitment to teamwork are essential.
To find out more please Apply now to Sarah Good on +353 6321894 at HRM Recruit
Salary: €0 - €1
Location: Dublin City Centre